Well, I finally broke down and bought a new exersaucer yesterday. I remembered how much Ava loved hers and Emily is definitely ready to have something else to do besides lay on the floor, sit in the high chair, or swing. Where is the old exersaucer, you may ask. Totally my fault. When we moved last year, I left all of Ava's baby toys in the attic. Not on purpose, of course. It's just that I packed after Christmas, and I believed that the only thing we kept in the attic were the Christmas decorations. So I packed the decorations up, set them in the garage and when the movers came, they took them. Between looking for a home in Georgia, packing up the rest of the house and getting it ready to sell, and wrapping up things at school, it never occurred to me to climb back up into the attic. Until....the man that purchased our home gave some keepsake items to my mother-in-law (also our realtor)and said that he thought that they might mean something to us. Between getting those items and unpacking all of the stuff after we moved, I slowly came to the realization that the baby keepsake stuff had been with all of the baby toy stuff. Grrr. Apparently he threw the other stuff out. I know it's totally my fault, but c'mon...why not give us all of the stuff if you're going to the trouble of tracking us down for a few things. Okay, enough of a vent. The point is, Emily LOVES her new exersaucer. Mike put the whole thing together after work last night. The second pic isn't my favorite, but if you look close you can see Emily's 2 brand new, shiny, white, teeth!

No comments:
Post a Comment