


Okay, so she really doesn't have enough hair for a pony tail. However, I am able to fashion the craziness that is my child's hair into a spike on her head that shouts to the world: I AM A GIRL! I long for the day when her hair grows long and lush enough to put it into braids and pigtails. But this will have to do for now. I'm tired of that old guy at Walmart calling my pink-clad baby girl "little fella".
Isn't she cute?
In other news...I finally got a "mamma" from her last week. And now she knows how to use it. Sometimes it's a sweet, like "Ahhh mamma" because she's happy to see me. But she uses it when she's ticked too. Like when I take something away from her or she wants something that I'm holding. Then she's screaming at me, "mamma mamma mamma!" She's repeating lots of other words now too. Nothing consistently, of course. If I want to show off her skills to someone, she won't speak on cue. But I know she can and that's what counts. : )
1 comment:
Lila has those same jammies that Emily is wearing and we call them 'toons too! Love the breakfast at the picnic table. So cute.
Post a Comment