We celebrated Emily's birthday a week late on Saturday. We decided to celebrate here rather than to travel back home. I
love throwing the party at my house. So much more personal. So, for me it was really nice to be able to do that again. Suprisingly, we still had about 20 people in attendance...so thank you to all of you that were able to make the trip. It was so special to celebrate Emily's birthday surrounded by people who love her.
Here's our girl all ready for the party



And some of the decorations and the cakes. Yep. Pink, pink, and pink! I took the liberty of going super girly with the theme. I figure next year she'll want the Backyardigans or Big Bird or some other character, so this year I went with "pretty".






All ready for the cake!

Mmmm.

Happy Birthday to you!
No comments:
Post a Comment