I know that I've neglected our family blog this summer. I only have time for a quick update, so here goes... We are really enjoying every single minute of the beautiful summer weather. We've spent lots of time in the backyard, at the pool, and on the trails of beautiful Northeastern Ohio. We've also taken a few trips. We were back in Indiana for the 4th of July and for a whole week after the holiday. A couple of weeks later, the girls were back in Indiana again with Mike while I travelled to flaming hot Las Vegas, NV to celebrate my sister Karla's 30th for the weekend. The last week of July and the first week of this month, Ava attended day camp with her best buddy, Anna at our local "Rec" center. The girls loved every minute of it! Also, in the last couple of weeks, my sister Angie and my niece Ella visited. We had a fun time showing them around our city, including a trip up to the Lake Erie shoreline. Last weekend, Mike's parents, his sister Katie, and her husband Drew came for a visit. We had a ladies day out on Saturday and took Ava to see her first musical, Mary Poppins. It was an awesome show and Ava loved everything about it! As I sit here typing this, my parents are packing up their bags. They came for an overnight visit last night "just because they missed us". Good timing too...they took the girls out to the fair this morning while I packed our bags for one last summer trip. We're heading out in the morning to Williamsburg, VA for a week. Which is why I needed to update now so that when we return, I can post all about Williamsburg. : )
Here are some pictures from the end of June, July, and this month.

No comments:
Post a Comment