Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day






Happy Father's Day to all of the dads...especially ours! I swear the cards will be in the mail tomorrow. Proof in these pictures of Ava coloring your cards this morning. Sorry they're belated, it just means that you can celebrate Father's Day into the week. We love you! Mike started off his day with his favorite breakfast, biscuits and gravy, prepared by his lovely daughters and served in bed. He's such a good daddy and the girls absolutely adore him. I just love the way that Emily looks at him. It melts my heart. Hope everyone has a wonderful day celebrating their fathers.

1 comment:

Katie@ThisCrazyLife said...

SO, LILI SENT ME THE LINK FOR THIS AND I AM LOVIN IT! WELCOME TO THE BLOG FAMILY! HOPE YOU HAVE FUN DOING IT, I SURE DO. IF YOU'VE NEVER CHECKED US OUT STOP ON BY!