Saturday, July 26, 2008

Happy 29th Birthday Karla!

Yesterday was my wonderful sister's birthday. I almost got to spend it with her. Both Karla and my mother-in-law were nice enough to come down this week and help me pack and take care of the girls. It was so good to have help and get to spend time together. I was ready for some girl time! Karla must've liked it down here, because her plane was overbooked on the way home and she tried to give up her seat and spend another night with us (for a $400 voucher). However, there was still one open seat after everyone boarded, so she flew home just in time to spend her birthday with her own lovely family. Happy Birthday, lady! I love ya!

Here are a couple of pictures I took of Karla and the girls the first night she was here. I'd say she's lookin' pretty good. She'd been travelling all day and then I promptly put her to work packing up our toy room and helping with bath time this night.

No comments: