
It's my blog, so I get to brag if I want to, right? Here are a couple of things that Miss Emily has done in the last day:
* She's starting to walk forwards in her walker (opposed to scooting backwards or sideways)
* She figured out how to push the button on her box of wipes, open the lid, and pull out about 5 or 6 before I caught her. Maybe that's not that impressive, but it was pretty funny. You could see on her face that she knew she'd been "busted" and then she just gave me the biggest smile
* She's starting to recognize certain words. For instance, if I mention "bath" (her favorite activity) or "puffs" (her favorite snack) she gets so excited that she starts squeaking and babbling and waving her arms. If I say "kiss" she actually opens her mouth, leans over and plants a big ol' drooly kiss on my face. I'm pretty sure that she knows what I'm talking about.
I'll be bragging on Ava again soon. We all know she's a smartypants too. This week she discussed "photosynthesis" with me. Love it!
* She's starting to walk forwards in her walker (opposed to scooting backwards or sideways)
* She figured out how to push the button on her box of wipes, open the lid, and pull out about 5 or 6 before I caught her. Maybe that's not that impressive, but it was pretty funny. You could see on her face that she knew she'd been "busted" and then she just gave me the biggest smile
* She's starting to recognize certain words. For instance, if I mention "bath" (her favorite activity) or "puffs" (her favorite snack) she gets so excited that she starts squeaking and babbling and waving her arms. If I say "kiss" she actually opens her mouth, leans over and plants a big ol' drooly kiss on my face. I'm pretty sure that she knows what I'm talking about.
I'll be bragging on Ava again soon. We all know she's a smartypants too. This week she discussed "photosynthesis" with me. Love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment