




Not everything we wanted, but certainly everything we need. Plenty of space, fits our budget, it's clean, nice neighborhood, nice backyard. It even has a basement that will be good in case a storm happens our way. The biggest downfall is that it doesn't have a guest room and of course, that there are no caves, rivines, rivers, or National Forests in the back yard.
Talk about a change....we're going from a Turn-of-the-Century style house to a 1980's Contemporary.
3 comments:
Congratulations on finding a new home!!! I'm sure that it brings great relief to know where you are headed.... and it even has a great backyard, too!! Hoorah! Did you guys decide to go ahead and rent again?
Nevermind on my question.... I just saw on your other post that you decided to rent again. Until you go back to Indiana this time?!!! :)
Is that your furniture or the previous tenants? Looks good either way! When we rented I was miserable ,so looks to me like you hit the jackpot! Let us know when you are settled? Sea World anyone?
Post a Comment