Sunday, July 13, 2008

Tagged!

My cousin Jen tagged me. The rules are that I tell 6 things about myself and then tag 6 more people. So here goes....I'll try not to make this too much like "Moment of Truth".

1. I am a true chocolate lover. I eat at least one form (or a dozen) of chocolate every day. I honestly don't remember the last day that I endured without at least one bite of chocolate.

2. I'm outdoorsy. I love to hike and camp and all of that stuff. My secret dream (well I guess it's not a secret anymore) is to one day hike the Appalachian Trail.

3. In contradiction to #2. I'm super girly. I rarely leave my house without makeup. When I'm camping, I actually blow dry my hair if at all possible. Can you imagine me sitting along the AT applying mascara? Like the bears and the squirrels are gonna care.

4. While I love Ava dearly, I have come to dread bedtime. We used to read and snuggle. Now we read, snuggle, and then negotiate, debate, and all out battle. It's like an episode of the Super Nanny. It's not just me. Mike and I start wheeling and dealing on who puts her down before the dinner dishes are cleared!

5. In high school I drove a '69 Mach 1 Mustang. That car was hot! The red blooded American girl in me STILL loves the sound of a muscle car roaring down the road. Now I drive a mini van and I am not ashamed. Hey-it's a good mini van. So practical.

6. I make meal plans every 2 weeks. I pull the recipes, write the menu and post it on the fridge, make the grocery list and clip coupons every two weeks. I know exactly what we're having for dinner next Tuesday. Anal. I know.

Okay, so now I'm going to tag Katie, Angie, Shellby,Kalynn and Deanna

Here are the rules:
-Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Write six random things about yourself.
- Tag six people at the end of your post.
- Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

I'm getting ready to post my random facts!!! :) Love these crazy games of tag.... and I really loved that car, too, by the way!!! HA! Boy, we could of picked up some hot hoodlums in that car.... oh wait, we DID!!! Love ya!

Kalynn said...

Ok, I posted my random facts. That was fun! I've enjoyed keeping up with you & your family on your blog. Good luck with the move! :)