Saturday, September 20, 2008

She's 4! She's 4! No baby anymore!

Ava turned 4 today. I can't believe how much she's grown up in 4 years. Seriously, the conversations that we have seem so sophisticated for a kid who has only been talking for 3 years. I was just thinking how fast it goes. In another 4 years she'll be 8. That's what, a second grader? Wow. Before I know it she'll be wobbling up to our tailgate party in a trashy dress on the way to the football game from her breakfast club 21st birthday party.(Hold on...I need to shake that image from my head) Did I mention that we spent Ava's birthday tailgating Slayter Hill at the Purdue game? The breakfast clubbers were out in full force. Ava definitely enjoyed seeing all of the students dressed up. Kinda like going to a parade (of drunk freaks). Nothing like good, wholesome fun on her birthday! As Ava admired the men painted blue and the girl dressed as Barbie's slutty sister all I could think about was: Ava will be in college one day. My baby is growing up so fast!

Seriously though, Ava had a wonderful day with friends and family. Perhaps we've planted the seeds for a Purdue education (wait...wait...that darn breakfast club image...NOOOoooooo!) Or not. Can she get a home school college degree? Online courses maybe?

Happy Birthday to my beautiful girl!

We're away, so no fun pics or videos today. Next week though. I'm saving em' up

4 comments:

kim bledsoe said...

wow they grow up fast hallie will be 4 in Oct that makes me sad

Katie@ThisCrazyLife said...

Happy Birthday Lil' Avey Bean!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday sweet Ava! Seems like only yesterday you were bringing in cute but VERY messy bright green frog cupcakes for your third bday. We miss you here at CornerstoneKids. We miss you all!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday sweet Ava! I miss you all so much. CornerstoneKids is not the same without you all. Seems like only yesterday you were bringing cute but extremely messy green frog cupcakes to school for your third bday! Love to you all!