It's been about a month since I've updated here. Summer is always busy, with lots of fun places to go and things to do. We were away for the last two weekends in May. Memorial Day weekend we headed back to Indy. I threw a small baby shower, we went to my brother-in-law and sister-in-law's annual Indy 500 party, we spent a nice relaxing day on the lake, obtained a new swing set, and the girls went up to my parent's house to be in a parade. I didn't have my camera handy for any of it. Ooops. I did get some footage of Ava going down the waterslide at Mike's parent's house. That's about it. I guess I've gotten too comfortable with leaving my camera in the kitchen. Occupational hazard.
The last weekend in May, Mike's parent's came to our house to watch the girls and we road tripped to D.C. with our friends Brandon and Amy for one of my sorority sister's wedding. We were gone for a couple of days and then home again for long enough for me to un-pack and re-pack the suitcases (3 days). Then we were off again for Indiana for the Relay for Life. You can see more details from the Relay on Krista's Kitchen. We returned home on Sunday night and we've finally enjoyed a full week at home! Yay! So nice to be home again. We're loving the nice weather and spending lots of time in our back yard, which is like a nature preserve, by the way. Tons of birds, bunnies, and squirrels, chipmunks, etc. There's always some form of wildlife to watch from our breakfast table. We've been busy with playdates this week and just getting back to life as usual.
Here are some pictures and random video from the past month:

No comments:
Post a Comment