Saturday, August 23, 2008

Ava: An Exclusive Interview

Ava LOVES to play with the microphone on our computer. Usually she's singing at the top of her lungs, but yesterday I was working at my desk and she was trying to interview me. So, I turned the tables and she agreed to let me interview her. Yes, she's wearing her swimsuit. No, we didn't go swimming. Yes, she did ask me about a bazillion times. After the 100th "NO" she put her suit on anyway in the hopes that I would change my mind. Hey-she's an optimist.
Here's the clip:
Oh, my favorite answer to a question:
"What would you like for your birthday?"
Answer: "Cake"
Talk about easy to please.


Make video montages at www.OneTrueMedia.com

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Adorable.... love her, love her!!! :)

Have a great day!

Katie@ThisCrazyLife said...

Reagan's favorite is bologna and cheese too! So simple, so easy, how can you go wrong with that?

kim bledsoe said...

she is so cute. I can't belive how well she can talk. Hallie will be 4 in Oct. wow