
Not the dance...that yummy tomato concoction best complemented by crispy tortilla chips. Mmmm. I canned some this weekend. It's my favorite salsa recipe. Luckily, my Grandma and my little sister, Angie came to visit this week and they brought me a cornucopia of farm fresh veggies. I had no choice but to make a vat (vat–noun 1. a large container, as a tub or tank, used for storing or holding liquids: a wine vat.) of vegetable soup and freeze it into individual lunchtime portions and then turn all of those tomatoes, peppers, and onions into salsa. Okay- I had a choice. But, when I'm crunching away on my still-tastes-summer-fresh salsa laden chips in January, I'll give myself a little pat on the back for sure.
1 comment:
So do you pass jars of that along to your friends who are totally foriegn to the concept of canning? Maybe next year I should come over for lessons! ;o) Yummy!
Post a Comment