




Friday marked one week in our new town and we got to celebrate with a play date. Technically, I have known Stacie for almost 4 years from the mommy board that I joined when Ava was born. However, I had never met her in person until a little over a month ago when I realized that her hometown was the very same town in which I was house hunting. She was gracious enough to show me around and make us feel very welcome. Her little girl Anna is just a few weeks younger than Ava, so they were fast friends. Anna also has a big brother, Chase. We had planned an afternoon at the pool, but our Georgia-warmed blood didn't want to tolerate 70 degrees at the pool, so we headed to the zoo instead. So, here are the pictures of Ava and Emily and our new friends exploring the zoo.
No comments:
Post a Comment