Saturday, January 3, 2009

My Toddler

Emily has been taking steps since right around Thanksgiving. She finally got the hang of it over Christmas break. Now, nothing in the house is off limits. In the last couple of days, not only is she walking everywhere, she is climbing everything in sight. She has figured out how to push her toys and kitchen chairs alongside of any piece of furniture and climb up, which is how I found her dangerously standing atop of our coffee table today. She also thinks it's wildly funny to crawl into a room and shut the door behind her. I filmed this clip on Friday night just minutes after we returned from our Christmas vacation, so please excuse the mess and suitcases.

1 comment:

kim bledsoe said...

It looked like you had a fun christmas. You are brave to set that thing up in your house. I know you said it goes out side. My girls would want to leave it up all the time. It looks fun.