Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hello, March!

I've been away from this blog for a whole month! It seemed that a dark cloud of germs descended on our home for the month of February. Everyone was sick and crabby at some point. Mike was in Louisville on business for at least part of three weeks in February, so I was flying solo. The girls and I did fit in a trip back to Indiana last week. Poor Emily ended up with a high fever on the first morning of our visit. This landed her back in the doctor's office and on her second antibiotic in a row, this time for an upper respiratory infection. Mike joined us for the weekend to celebrate his dad's 60th birthday at a suprise party. Happy 60th Birthday, Nick!
Between all of the sickies and travelling I tried to keep Krista's Kitchen updated too. Unfortunately, our family blog fell by the wayside. So, now I'm back with 5 posts to make up for my negligence.

Sorry to keep ya'll hanging.

Boy am I excited for Spring to come....

No comments: