Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sisters

My little ladies watching some t.v. before bed last night.



I just love watching the girls together. This is exactly what I wanted...for my kids to be friends. Sure there are moments of unrest, like when Emily chews on Ava's favorite Barbie. But for the most part, they love each other so much. Ava is very protective of her baby sister and is constantly in a one-sided conversation with her, trying to teach her or just saying something encouraging. Emily is Ava's little shadow. She can't wait for Ava to wake up in the morning. She always drops whatever she's doing and runs to her with the biggest hug. I tried to capture a little of this in some video clips that I've taken over the last week.

2 comments:

The Jarrett Family said...

So sweet... can't wait to see you all again sometime soon! Hopefully we'll all be healthy this time!

jjl731 said...

Awww, they are so sweet together.